Yes, I have worked on these instruments as they are very similar to guitars and many of the repairs are the same. If after direct discussion on phone or inspection of instrument I feel your instrument requires specific attention that I cannot offer, I will let you know before we proceed further.
- In Pasadena, right near the Rose Bowl and Old Town.
- For the exact address please call and make an appointment.
- We do not accept drop-in business unless you are a previous customer.
- As we are not a standard “store front” or deal in retail we do not have set hours.
- I meet with customers by Appointment Only
- Schedule will vary from day to day and week to week. Evenings are available also
No. I am happy to give you a general price based on your description and my experience, but I need to visually inspect your guitar to give a firm repair quote.
Yes. This covers the time needed to safely remove and re-install parts.
- Our shop is not set up for full scale guitar finishing or refinishing.
- We do spot refinishing on certain repairs, but for full guitar finishing contact Pat Wilkins.
- At this time I accept Cash, Checks, and also Paypal as payment.
- Usually a couple days but every repair is different and shop workload can change.
- In most cases repairs are completed within 2 days.
- Due to the nature of some repairs this time may be longer, and we would inform you of that before you leave your guitar with us.
Yes. If you need a repair done rush just let us know and we can usually accommodate you.
- I do offer service on a limited basis for guitar amps, speaker cabinets and effects pedals.
- Please confirm first directly with me to find out if I can assist you before bringing your gear to the shop.
- I do not work on other electronic music equipment such as mixers, keyboards, Walkmans, theramins, etc.